17 Dec 2012

Flickr highlights - 2012

Here's a (relatively) small selection of some of my most popular and best things I've put up this year - some Doctor Who related, some of where I live and other places. For more photos, here's a link to my page on Flickr.

TARDIS (of Mars) Summer Breeze Cyber Love An Awful Lot of Running sunday afternoon Autumn/Winter The Empress Hunting Bath in Miniature II Walk Across a Summer Meadow Tunnel of Love Lost at Sea Roman Baths Dalek Patrol Comic Book of the Daleks! Blue Sky Thinking Abandoned Hospital 1 Prisoner Zero Bath Cityscape Evening View Maximum Extermination! Musn't Linger Sunrise 2 "I am usually referred to as the Master..." Bennett Sunset The Dalek Invasion of Earth (colourised) Ben and Polly (comparison) pastel Now Loading “Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who would want to live in an institution?” Hooded Men Stars Asylum of the Daleks! sunday afternoon 2 pulteney street noir

1 comment:

warewolfboy said...

I like the colourisations you did. Do you live in bath? I live near it. I'm near castle cary.